WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as e-mail address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership in trade unions and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of definitively identifying an individual, the health or information about the sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual, are a special category of personal data. Jeni Style Online Shop, owned by Kalebo EOOD (single-member private limited-liability company), does not process such information for you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Jeni Style Online Shop, owned by Kalebo EOOD, collects, uses, stores and processes such personal data from you that is required to enable the provision of the services and goods of the Jeni Style Online Shop. You will use your data to manage your account on our website and your purchases. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Group, which are related to improving the quality of our services, and for any marketing activities of the Jeni Style Online Shop.
Below are examples of the types of personal information that Jeni Style Online Shop, owned by Kalebo EOOD, can collect and the ways we can use such personal information. Detailed information on the different types of data that we collect will be available when you use the relevant service of Jeni Style Online Shop and provide information to the Company.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- To create an account, register on our website, buy a product: your names, your e-mail address, shipping address for the goods you ordered;
- To access and identify your account: register an e-mail address and a password;
- Payment details and protection of your personal data related to your payment: e-mail address, customer number, phone number, invoice address, shipping address, payment instrument information, purchase amount;
- To issue an invoice and process it: your name, invoice address, shipping address, email address, payment instrument used, payment amount and product/s, date of purchase;
- For security against defective products and goods complaints: register your names, your e-mail address, the products that are purchased; mailing address, information on the complaint and product/s concerned.
PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main activities, purposes and reasons related to the processing of personal data by Jeni Style Online Shop, owned by Kalebo EOOD, are:
- Our e-shop management activities:
-- Data for the completion of an order/s placed on the Jeni Style Online Shop on the basis of a signed contract;
-- Accounting and billing of the purchases and the e-shop based on our legal obligation to do so.
- Management of your account on our website:
-- Data related to the management of your access (identification) based on your consent;
-- Marketing activities of the Company based on consent.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to appear in our address list, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your account and website preferences.
We use personal information because it helps us develop, deliver and perfect our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important messages such as notifications about your purchases and any changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as check-ups, data analysis and studies on the improvement of the products, services and communication with the customers of the Jeni Style Online Shop owned by Kalebo EOOD.
In addition, your data is also processed for the purposes of:
- Establishing any anomalies and product claims, based on legitimate interest;
- Product-related questions asked to us on the basis of your consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with information stored in your internet browser (language data, connection time, and visited websites) or on your hard drive when you visit our website. We can consult them on your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search. The paragraphs below are intended to provide you with the necessary and comprehensive information about the cookies that Jeni Style Online Shop uses on its website. Please, note that if you share your device with someone else, the personalized nature of action of the cookies might also undergo changes.
What types of cookies does Jeni Style Online Shop use?
- Cookies required to run your search that enable you to use the basic features like "shopping bag" management and support your possible identification throughout the search;
- Personalized cookies that allow you to visit websites in a customized way based on your previous visits, purchases, and more. They allow you to find the products you are most interested in faster;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive Jeni Style Online Shop offers on external partner websites.
You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you would like to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your Internet browser.
Jeni Style Online Shop is not responsible if the Internet browser you use does not support the usage control functionality and refusal to store or delete saved cookies. If you disable storing cookies or delete previously saved ones depending on their type, the website may be malfunctioning.
To continuously improve the quality of our services, the website also uses third-party web solutions that could receive access to your IP address and social media accounts, and analyze your behavior without identifying you as an individual: Google Analytics, Facebook.